Linkedin lurkers exist so how can you reach them?
You already have. How can you get them to comment?
Heres a couple ways:
Comments are important Why?
LinkedIn’s algorithm some how sees a posts performance in what I call the magic hour. If your post receives no comments, reactions or shares in the first 60 minutes, they will likely replace your post with a better performing post in the feed everytime.
People ask me all the time how do you put out so much content. So much of my content is fresh but some I repurpose. So I wanted to share with you three ways I repurpose content.
1. Reuse old images as backgrounds. You can use them to put your quotes on. By the way people love quotes. Just make them relevant to your audience.
2. Turn your blog posts into social media posts. When I started out I used to write a blog post every week. So I would use that copy for many micro posts on my various social media platforms.
3. Look at your social media posts from 2-3 years and see what posts did well and reuse them. Analytic will tell you which posts performed the best.
Well I hope this helps. If you need help with this concept email me at [email protected]
Have you ever heard the phrase: “There is more that one way to skin a cat.”?
I always took that to mean there are many ways to achieve a goal. If I bring that to what I do everyday for a living, I would say there are multiple ways to do Social Media Marketing.
For years now I have had many experts tell me that you have to do Social Media this way or that way. But what I learned is that you have to do marketing on Social Media the way it makes sense to you.
Yes, there are certain unspoken rules.
Yes, there are things that can hinder your progress.
Yes there are actions you should take every day.
But all this to say it should not bring you to point ever where you think you are doing it wrong.
So here’s some things I want to share with you today.
It’s okay if you miss a day on Social Media. You will not die, and either will your audience. The will be sad that they didn’t hear from you but honestly it’s not the...
Did you know that LinkedIn is the largest online network for working professionals. That is why creating and maintaining a profile is extremely beneficial to you as a business owner.
1. Have a professional photo. Stay away from selfies. Keep your picture current.
2. Have a compelling, client attractive summary. Don't be boring.
3. Have an eye catching headline. Make sure when people come to your profile you catch their attention immediately.
4. Have your contact information. It's always good to give some another way to get a hold of you.
5. Get current recommendations. Believe it or not you don't know how many times someone has told me that they read my recommendations. Please always ask for one. Ask those you are currently working with. Ask those who worked with you before.
Do these things to keep current.
I want to challenge you to spend 13 minutes a day on Linkedin. Alot of times I get complaints that Linkedin doesn't work. I always ask one question back. When was the last time that you were on Linkedin. I was surprised to hear, "1 year, 6 months or haven't been back on Linkedin since I set up my profile". Not sure how anyone expect to have results if they are never on.
So here is my 13 minutes a day on Linkedin.
A. (2 min) View - who’s looking at your profile.
B. (4 min) Connect -Send some messages to connect. Make them custom to your target Market
C. (3 min) CheckTabs - Home, My Network, Jobs, Messaging and Notifications. You don't want to miss anything.
D (4 min) Accepting - Accept invitations that make sense. Create your own rules around who you will connect with. I shared mine in the video.
If you do this 13 minutes a day, 5 days a week you will have results.
Using hashtags on instagram is so important. Take the time and make sure your using the right ones.
Hope you learned something, next weeks vlog I will go a bit deeper and share some...
I get asked all the time if Instagram is good for business. I get asked all the time is instagram a waste of time. Im here to say that I believe instagram is the most important social media platforms around. Why because it's the best way to promote your small business or company. And to be quite honest, every business right now should be incorporating instagram and should have a marketing strategy in place.
Here are some important points about being on Instagram:
1. Your business can tell a story! We live in a story telling world and it's a great way to give a glance in to behind the scenes or your business culture.
2. People engage more on Instagram! Instagram gives so much opportunity to engage with your community. Did you know the engagement rate on Instagram is higher than all the main social channels.
I just want challenge you put your business out there on Instagram by creating relevant, engaging stories.
These 3 things are important to know about Twitter.
1. Tweets between 3pm and 6pm will be very effective. I find that if I tweet on other times I don't get the same results.
2. Ask your twitter followers to retweet you. If you don't ask not many will ever retweet you. In fact if I ask I noticed an increase by 4x.
3. For every 100 twitter users I follow I will get about 25 to 30 followers.