Linkedin lurkers exist so how can you reach them?
You already have. How can you get them to comment?
Heres a couple ways:
Comments are important Why?
LinkedIn’s algorithm some how sees a posts performance in what I call the magic hour. If your post receives no comments, reactions or shares in the first 60 minutes, they will likely replace your post with a better performing post in the feed everytime.
So many things get us distracted in life, we don't need to be distracted on Linkedin.
I know when you first go Linkedin it can be overwhelming at first. But I want to encourage you to not try to everything. Just do one thing. Maybe it's connecting with someone. Maybe it's posting something. What ever you have to do make sure you have a strategy behind it.
I also encourage you in this video to help me help you by filling out a short survey.
Please click the link below.
Thanks in Advance!
Have you ever heard the phrase: “There is more that one way to skin a cat.”?
I always took that to mean there are many ways to achieve a goal. If I bring that to what I do everyday for a living, I would say there are multiple ways to do Social Media Marketing.
For years now I have had many experts tell me that you have to do Social Media this way or that way. But what I learned is that you have to do marketing on Social Media the way it makes sense to you.
Yes, there are certain unspoken rules.
Yes, there are things that can hinder your progress.
Yes there are actions you should take every day.
But all this to say it should not bring you to point ever where you think you are doing it wrong.
So here’s some things I want to share with you today.
It’s okay if you miss a day on Social Media. You will not die, and either will your audience. The will be sad that they didn’t hear from you but honestly it’s not the...
Did you know that LinkedIn is the largest online network for working professionals. That is why creating and maintaining a profile is extremely beneficial to you as a business owner.
1. Have a professional photo. Stay away from selfies. Keep your picture current.
2. Have a compelling, client attractive summary. Don't be boring.
3. Have an eye catching headline. Make sure when people come to your profile you catch their attention immediately.
4. Have your contact information. It's always good to give some another way to get a hold of you.
5. Get current recommendations. Believe it or not you don't know how many times someone has told me that they read my recommendations. Please always ask for one. Ask those you are currently working with. Ask those who worked with you before.
Do these things to keep current.
I get asked the question, “Should I schedule my posts on Social Media” all the time.
I always say, “Yes”.
Here are 3 reasons why I think so.
1. It saves time!
When scheduling content in advance it frees up your time. Also you are not always logging into all the social media platforms to load the posts. Also it spares you from wasting time looking at posts that are trying to get our attention.
2. You can reach your audience at peak times.
Scheduling at peak times give you the freedom of posting when your not available. Example one of my peak times is a 11pm ET. I’m simply unable to post at 11pm every night manually. Scheduling at peak times assures you that you will be there when your audience is.
3. It helps with brand consistency.
No doubt if you are posting on all the platforms with daily consistency your brand will get noticed.
So what tools should you use for scheduling. I recommend Later. I...
I wanted to share just 3 of many ways that you can start growing your Linkedin connections.
1. Always post a status update at least once a week. If you have time post more. These posts should be full of relevant content that will help your ideal client.
2. Personalize every request to connect. Don't use the canned message that Linkedin gives you.
3. Join some groups where your Ideal clients. After you join make sure you listen to what people are saying in the group. Answer any questions you can. Share relevant content but don't sell in these groups. Being in groups with your ideal clients will also help you with your marketing plans.
What are your excuses for not doing a video?
1. I don't have the time. Make the time. Make a calendar and have a plan.
2. I don't have enough equipment! Use your Iphone or Droid.
3. I suck on video.
My encouragement to is, Just Do It!
I want to challenge you to spend 13 minutes a day on Linkedin. Alot of times I get complaints that Linkedin doesn't work. I always ask one question back. When was the last time that you were on Linkedin. I was surprised to hear, "1 year, 6 months or haven't been back on Linkedin since I set up my profile". Not sure how anyone expect to have results if they are never on.
So here is my 13 minutes a day on Linkedin.
A. (2 min) View - who’s looking at your profile.
B. (4 min) Connect -Send some messages to connect. Make them custom to your target Market
C. (3 min) CheckTabs - Home, My Network, Jobs, Messaging and Notifications. You don't want to miss anything.
D (4 min) Accepting - Accept invitations that make sense. Create your own rules around who you will connect with. I shared mine in the video.
If you do this 13 minutes a day, 5 days a week you will have results.
I spend a lot of time working on different facebook business pages, and some are and instant success and some need work. So today I want to walk you through a few things that will make your FB page successful.
1. First impressions are everything! Think about it when you go to a business event you would not go with your hair not combed. Or you would go with holes in your pants. You would put your best look forward. It's the same with your facebook business page so you want to put your best look forward.
2. Craft a great looking cover photo. You don't know how many times I go to different pages that don't have a cover photo at. Get creative and put one up or hire someone to design one.
3. Make sure your "About" section is complete. Take advantage of this section by completing all the informations about yourself. Including some clickable links that you can insert.
4. Effective headlines matter. If while...
Visual content is very important
A reminder that so many online marketers say that visual content is important to include when posting online. How about you? How is your visual content doing today?
1. People really like visuals
2. Visual content increases views
3. Visuals help with engagement