Do you have social media success?
The first thing to do to determine this is to define success for you.
Is it more followers, more website views, more sales, or more newsletter sign ups. Is it something else? Only you know that answer.
Now that we defined what success is for you, what you do next is important.
This is where you enforce key strategies to ensure you are successful to achieve that success. Here are 3 strategies that I feel will make you successful with your social media marketing.
1. Be human - not a robot. You have to connect with people. That should be one of your goals. Who wants to engage with robot. I know for myself I want engage with real people.
2. Have a content strategy! I say this over and over again all the time. Don't be random with your content. Make it high quality, relevant content.
3. Find out where your customers are and be present on those platforms. Bottom line is, you have to be...
I spend a lot of time working on different facebook business pages, and some are and instant success and some need work. So today I want to walk you through a few things that will make your FB page successful.
1. First impressions are everything! Think about it when you go to a business event you would not go with your hair not combed. Or you would go with holes in your pants. You would put your best look forward. It's the same with your facebook business page so you want to put your best look forward.
2. Craft a great looking cover photo. You don't know how many times I go to different pages that don't have a cover photo at. Get creative and put one up or hire someone to design one.
3. Make sure your "About" section is complete. Take advantage of this section by completing all the informations about yourself. Including some clickable links that you can insert.
4. Effective headlines matter. If while...