I spend a lot of time working on different facebook business pages, and some are and instant success and some need work. So today I want to walk you through a few things that will make your FB page successful.
1. First impressions are everything! Think about it when you go to a business event you would not go with your hair not combed. Or you would go with holes in your pants. You would put your best look forward. It's the same with your facebook business page so you want to put your best look forward.
2. Craft a great looking cover photo. You don't know how many times I go to different pages that don't have a cover photo at. Get creative and put one up or hire someone to design one.
3. Make sure your "About" section is complete. Take advantage of this section by completing all the informations about yourself. Including some clickable links that you can insert.
4. Effective headlines matter. If while people are scrolling and they don't see headline that captures their attention they won't read it or click it or listen to it.
5. Maximum engagement is the goal. Make sure you posting content that will attract engagement. Part of getting maximum engagement is posting when your audience is actually on facebook.
I hope this helps you have the most successful page that you can have.
FREE 28 DAY TRIAL PERIOD
Grab a cup of joe, have a virtual seat and let’s talk about what’s new, hot and hip in social media. This is designed specifically for the business owners who do their own social media marketing. Two 1 hour monthly calls at our Café for $27 dollars.