"Mediocre content will hurt your brand more than doing nothing at all" - Joe Pulizzi
Does your online content lack excitement? Do you ever feel like you are repurposing, writing and rewriting the same thing over and over again?
To be honest if you answered yes to any of those questions above your content marketing isn't good.
So if your content lacks excitement or zest, stop what your doing and and switch it up. I get it sometimes your in a content rut and you can't find your way out of it.
Here are a few ways to switch it up:
1. Make some lists and then post them. Why because they are easily skimmed.
2. Posting "how to's" are great.
3. Post some trends and newsworthy items. Make sure they are relevant.
4. Opinions and reviews are great to post too. People care about what your opinion is. And if you do a review social media is a great place to make someone else look good with a great review
5. Be entertaining. This quite hard. But I suggest you don't do anything that is offensive, ranting or controversial. The idea here you don't want to turn off anyone. Always be respectful. Have a point when posting. Make sure your not aiming at nothing.
Remember content should never be boring. Keep the interest of your readers or viewers by creating exciting content. And have some fun!
If you want to up your game and be better at all aspects of Social Media Marketing including great ideas on content, join my Social Media Learning Cafe. Click here >>>http://bit.ly/learningcafesocialmedia to learn more.